IMPULSE BODY MEASUREMENTS
Based on standard Australian size guides (taken from Mela Purdie Size Chart) - please consult individual product descriptions for fit notes and advice. Feel free to contact us!
INTERNATIONAL SIZE CONVERSION
- Use your exact measurements when selecting your size
- The tape should be firm but not tight
- Measure on the top of your underwear
- Ask someone to help you measure
- Bust - take this measurement across the fullest part of your bust, over the shoulder blades
- Waist - measure around the natural waist line keeping the tape comfortably loose
- Hip - take this measurement around the fullest part of the seat, approx 22cm or 9" down from the waist
HOW TO MEASURE A GARMENT
To find the best fit, we recommend measuring a garment you already own that fits
you well using our method below, then compare this with the measurements we've given
on the new item you’re considering.
Our measurements are all taken from garments laying flat.
Lay your existing garment out on a flat surface as per illustration below.
Using a measuring tape follow the key below to match your measurements to ours
to allow an accurate comparison.
If you need to measure your body instead of an exising garment please note some
amounts we give will need to be doubled.to find the circumference. E.g. we may
give a bust size as 46cm laying flat, which equals a bust circumference of 92cm.
WHAT WE MEAN WHEN WE SAY 'NECK DROP'
Use something straight (e.g. ruler, piece of paper) to create a guide across the top of the shoulders as shown below to measure the drop of the neckline from.