Thanks for signing up for restock notifications! You'll get an email when stock is replenished.
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The Soho Jean is a certified organic cotton track style twill pant. Soft and comfortable these lightweight tapered leg pant feature an elastic waist with drawcord, flattering rear pockets and seam detailing on the legs. The dye has a washed effect creating an easy, casual look that draws the eye. An easy and fresh way to add some colour to your life!
In Black, Nutmeg (Orange), Sage (Green), Rouge (Pink), Indigo (Dark Blue) and Periwinkle (Light Blue)
Lulu Organics Clothing is made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton.
Certified Organic Cottonhas a notably lower carbon footprint, using less fuel, water and energy to produce.Certified Organicfarming is safer for workers oncottonplantations, avoiding exposure to harmful chemicals.Certified Organic Cottonpromotes a sustainable supply chain.
Philippa wears size S here (except in Nutmeg where she wears M - too big for her!) and is usually a size S / 10 in our labels. Her measurements are below.
Our Model Philippa usually takes a 10 in our labels. Her details:
Height : 178cm / 5ft10in
Bust: 89cm / 35in
Waist: 71cm / 28in
Hip : 96cm / 38in
Philippa models almost every style on our website except some denim - and we usually put her in a size 10 / S in brands like Mela Purdie, MEL, MA Dainty, Trelise Cooper.
If we size her up or down it will be noted in the product description so you can better judge the size of the garment against others you're familiar with.
Note that the length of some items may look longer on you if you are not as tall as Philippa!
Just use Ask a Question below if you are unsure about any sizing.
DELIVERY : We offer FREE EXPRESS POST on all Australian orders over $150, and continue to offer Free Standard Postage (or upgrade to express for just $5) on all other Australian orders. Please note Standard Postage is slow - we don't recommend it even without Covid-19 delays!
Our SA customers also now have the option of selecting "Pick Up In Store"- just enter your preferred store to pick up from in the Order Notes section during checkout. We'll contact you when it's ready!
Handling time on all orders ranges from 1-2 business days.
Full Priced items can be returned for a refund or store credit within 14 days of receipt (21 days for international orders)
We ship to most countries - unfortunately we are unable to ship the United Kingdom as of Jan 1, 2021 due to changes to VAT collection upon leaving the EU.
Duties / customs fees may be payable please check your local duties and be aware that we do not cover this expense.
New Zealand : $15 flat rate - Express - 3-8 business days
Rest of World (except UK) : $35 flat rate - Express - 7-15 business days
International returns are accepted providing the item complies with our return policy - just contact us within 3 business days to initiate your return. Return postage cost is not covered by Impulse Boutique.
At Impulse Boutique / Lumiere Collective we offer loyal customers a 10% discount off full priced products during checkout any time they purchase.
*Conditions apply :
- To become a VIP you must have spent $500 or more with us either online or in store
- Your VIP status needs to be approved by Impulse / Lumiere Head Office before it's activated - if you think you are eligible for our VIP program and your account has not been activated yet please contact us with your name and we will look into it! If you have a VIP account in store but can't make it work online just contact us.
- Existing VIPs must use their registered email address at the checkout (this is how the system identifies you as a VIP) and enter coupon code VIP at checkout when shopping online to get their discount.
Here is what your checkout page might look like :
Where it says "Add a discount code or a gift card" you should enter the code VIP and then click Apply. This will only work if you are using your registered email address and your account is set to VIP. If you believe you should be a VIP and this isn't working for you please contact us! Scroll down for troubleshooting tips.
Once you've applied the discount it should look like this :
You can then proceed to payment and complete your order!
I believe I am a VIP but I get an error saying "VIP discount isn't available to you right now. Please try logging in to your account or contact Customer Care"
- You may not be tagged as a VIP because you have not shopped with us since February 2020 when we did a major update on our website and some accounts didn't transition to the new platform. Please send us an email and we'll fix it for you!
- You may be trying to checkout with a different email address than the one you originally registered which is connected to your VIP account. The website identifies your VIP status via the email address - so try a different one or email us to solve the issue.
- Check that you are applying it to full price items - VIP discounts only apply to full price.
- VIP discounts won't work in conjunction with other discounts. Try placing a separate order that contains full price items only.
I fit the VIP customer criteria, I have tried all of the troubleshooting methods without success, and I don't want to miss out on the item I want to purchase. What should I do?
Please place your order at full price to secure your item, and email us to request a refund of the VIP discount. We are happy to do this providing you are an eligible VIP, we don't want you to miss out on your favourite things due to tech issues!